After serious consideration we have decided to postpone the first week of games for Fitchburg Flag Football to Sunday, April 22, 2018. The forecast for this Sunday currently has 30 degree temperatures with a 50% chance of a wintery mix with freezing rain and snow. As this program will have participants outdoors for approx. 2 ½ hours we don’t want to risk anyone’s health.
We will email out a revised schedule early next week. We will follow the current schedule with a one week delay. If anyone has any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or at 978-829-1815.