We Offer Great Services for Kids!
January Special Events
read to a therapaws therapy petSaturday, January 5, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
It's fun for you and the pets! All ages.
Saturday, January 5, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Learn to play or perfect your moves. Ages 8 and up.
MR. VINNY'S SHADOW PUPPET THEATER
Thursday, January 17, 6:00 -7:00 p.m.
Fun for the whole family!
Thursday, January 24, 4:30-5:30 p.m.
An interactive literacy group for young children and their parents. Ages 5 and up.
- 10:30 - 11:00 a.m.- Storytime with Ms. Jane. Sing and dance and hear some stories. For children of all ages.
- 4:00 -5:00 p.m. Maker Mondays. Ages 6 and up.
- 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Pokemon Game Night. Just drop in and play. All ages.
- 10:30 - 11:00 a.m. - Storytime with Ms. Jane. Shake your sillies out!
- 4:00 -4:45 p.m. - Afternoon crafts with Ms. June. Ages 5 and up
- 4:00 - 5:00 P.M. Game Day. Ages 6 and up.
- 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. - Lego Club. All ages--just drop in!
- !0: 30 - 11:30 a.m. Steam Garden Play Group by MOC.
homework center--Monday through Thursday
- 3 - 5 p.m. - Homework Center. Do your homework at the library! The homework center provides students ages 6 and up with a safe and supportive environment for their studies. Computers, reference materials
andextra school supplies are available for students.
Family storytimes are every Monday and Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
Each time, Ms. Jane will delight your preschooler with stories, songs, and movement. Come and "shake your sillies out!"
On the first Tuesday of every month, Mister Wally joins us with his guitar for more fun!
Tuesday Crafts with Ms. June
Time to get creative! Join our resident artist, Ms. June, to create fun things every Tuesday at 4 p.m. in the Youth Library. For ages 6-12, no registration required.