Vacant Properties

Vacant properties, either abandoned, foreclosing and foreclosed, must be registered with the City. 

Read the following links to the regulation and the application form.  Once no-longer vacant, the property must de-register with the proper form. 

Applications can be sent to the Health Department in person or mailed.